Designer: Pent Talvet/Iseasi
The August series of sofas with sound-dampening qualities was created especially for open-plan working environments.
The sofas come in a range of widths and heights, allowing you to create free-standing islands of privacy of different shapes and sizes where you can hold mini-meetings, delve into paperwork or make important phone calls away from the busier working areas. In terms of style, August is chic in a slightly reserved way and very composed. The asymmetrical back rest cushions, which resemble sea stones, provide a friendly accent. The functional nature of August has been packaged in a compact, modest form that’s designed to fit in with any interior.
Solid wood and plywood
SEAT & BACKREST
Durable and fireproof HR-foam; fixed seat & back cushions
1. Metal-wood framed legs; solid wood oak finishing options on special order: solid wood ash stained and varnished
2. Metal legs; powder-coated metal; anti-slip soles
3. 360° rotating metal leg, models S-1
ADDITIONAL TABLE T1: innovative Valchromat mdf; frame: powder-coated metal
ADDITIONAL TABLE T2: innovative Valchromat mdf; frame: powder-coated metal; table can be moved
WORKBAY WALL FASTENINGS: powder-coated metal
Calculated sound absorption values by Akukon; the cover fabric is not removable; wide range of cover materials, including flame-retardant textiles; sides and rear wall of H3 models: felt cover fabric
August sofa collection is in accordance with standard EN 16139:2013 including correction EN 16139:2013/AC:2013 (Furniture – Strength, durability and safety – Requirements for non- domestic seating) level of test severity L1 requirements.
Choose the right size!
- Download: PRODUCT INFORMATION SHEET
- When saving a sofa as a favourite, you can save preferred combinations as well
Märgista kombinatsioon linnukesega, et salvestada see lemmikutesse.
Standard cover material selection
- Download: STANDARD FABRICS SELECTION 2020
- Our furniture is designed and produced in Estonia and manufactured by hand
- We have 20 years of experience in manufacturing upholstered furniture
- Softrend’s quality standard covers design, functionality, quality materials and service
- Warranty: 5 years
- Wide selection of cover materials
- Our product development team is at your service. Let us tell you a bit about ourselves.
FIND US ON: